137 Fish & Game Club Rd (Hwy 62 / Hwy 14)
Status: For Sale
- Tax: $5,526.02 (2023)
- City:Quinte West
- Style:Detached (Bungaloft)
- Basement:Part Fin (W/O)
- Garage:Attached (3 Spaces)
- Age:16-30 Years Old
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- Sewer/Water SystemsSeptic, Well
- Lot FeaturesClear View, Fenced Yard, School Bus Route
Listing Contracted With: ROYAL HERITAGE REALTY LTD.
* One of A Kind on a Private Acre * Introducing an Overbuilt Custom Bungaloft in a Picturesque Rural Setting. Attention to Detail & Pride of Ownership is Evident Throughout this Unique Home. Marvel at the Exposed Barn Beams & Natural Light in Every Room. Breathtaking Stone Fireplace. Spacious Kitchen with Pantry & Granite Counters. The Loft Offers Additional Space for an Office or Studio. Main Floor Master w/ Ensuite Bath & Walk-in Closet. Access the Triple Car Garage from the Main Floor Laundry. Walk Out Basement with Rec Room, Gas Fireplace, Bedroom & 3pc Bathroom, and a Walk Up to the Garage. A Detached Shop with an Oversized 12ft x 10ft Overhead Door. Another Outbuilding with a Sitting Area & Fireplace, a Covered Porch and Storage for All of the Toys! Your New Cedar Deck Overlooks the Fenced Yard. Inviting Landscaping & Perennial Gardens Welcome You Home! Call Today!
Out Buildings in Fantastic Condition. Metal Roof. Recent Upgrades Include; Propane Furnace, 22 KW Generac Generator, Paved Driveway, Eavestroughs, Cedar Deck, Concrete Pad & Hot Tub, Fresh Interior & Exterior Paint
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty