696 North Shore Dr E (Bb Beach Rd & North Shore Dr E)
Status: For Sale
- Tax: $2,600.14 (2023)
- Community:Rural Otonabee-South Monaghan
- City:Otonabee-South Monaghan
- Style:Detached (Bungalow)
- Size:1100-1500 Sq Ft
- Garage:Detached (1 Space)
- Age:51-99 Years Old
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- Sewer/Water SystemsSeptic, Well
- Lot FeaturesBeach, Lake Access, Lake/Pond, Marina, Ravine, Wooded/Treed
Listing Contracted With: ROYAL HERITAGE REALTY LTD.
* Spend Your Days By The Water * in this spacious bungalow nestled steps from Rice Lake! 696 North Shore Drive E is surrounded by nature with farm land to the North and West, and a Bird Sanctuary next to your own Deeded Water access to the South. As you step inside, you'll find opportunities in every corner to create the home of your dreams with a spacious eat-in kitchen, a bright living room with southern exposure, and a large primary bedroom with private walkout to the back deck. In the backyard, you'll discover beautiful, mature trees outlining the property, a detached single car garage and tons of space to create the outdoor living space you've always dreamed of! The property also features an artesian well and a view of the dock and water from your own front porch. Only 20 minute drive to major highways, Peterborough, Port Hope, and Easy Commute From Toronto.
Furnace (2022), Shingles (2019), Artesian Well, Right of Way Deeded water access (shared with one neighbour), Dead End Private Road
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty